Schedule an appointment TODAY! 515-249-6337

Tragic Dryer Fire

By | Tagged with: | Leave a Comment

284283This home belonged to my friend who thought that just cleaning the lint trap in the dryer was enough to prevent a fire.  Nobody was home, thank goodness! They were visiting friends not far from home and had left the house with the dryer on. Lesson 1 for this blog is never leave the dryer running when you leave the house. His wife, as she was crying in the Morton garage, where they will have to live during the rebuilding of the house, remarked “I thought I was doing everything right”. And that’s what I hear all the time. Have a professional like us Top Notch / The Dryer Vent Pro come out and clean and inspect your venting system, before it is too late.
9252091

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply